Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Pierre Poilivere is an idiot

I am a member of the conservative party. I worked on Pierre Poilivere's campaign and donated money to get him elected.

Yesterday i wrote him an email where i said some very bad things, bad enough that his office called me back. I was at work and wasn't able to take his call.

Pierre Poilivere is a useless idiot. He has done everything possible to prove the Conservative stereotype. He constantly pushes God and with this latest transsexual Row has proven that he can't be trusted with power.

I have some transsexual friends and they are great people, but that's only the tip of the iceberg. What happens when Pierre decides that he doesn't like HIV treatments, or abortions? What happens when he decides that he doesn't like evolution, or wants creationism given equal time?

There are some transsexual conditions that are caused by certain medications, such as Avodar and Propecia. Women who are exposed to these drugs can bear male children who develop as females with male sex organs, natural born transsexuals. Should these people be tossed out in the cold because Pierre thinks they have transsexual cooties?

I also detest the sniveling weasel because his support of Bill c-10 has made it impossible for me to produce my horror related television show.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?